Win a Birthday Tea for Two!
To celebrate Reuben’s Retreat’s 5th birthday and for Reuben’s love of cake, we are delighted to offer a lucky winner complimentary tea or coffee with a choice of cake for 2 people at Panaderia By Dowds, Glossop.
All you have to do to enter is join our Mailing List by scrolling down to the very bottom of this page and entering your email address where it says “Join the mailing list for updates”.
You will know that you’ve entered successfully when you see the message: “Thank you. Your subscription has been confirmed. You’ve been added to our list and will hear from us soon.”
The closing date for the competition will be 23rd July. A winner will be selected at random and notified by email the following week.
The Prize consist of complimentary tea or coffee with a choice of cake for 2 people at Panaderia By Dowds, Glossop. The prize does not include transport or accommodation. If you are unable to take your prize the prize will be forfeited, no alternative will be offered. Prizes are non-transferrable.
Terms & Conditions
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Reuben’s Retreat, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. More than one entry per household is acceptable.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Reuben’s Retreat relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- The winner(s) will be contacted by the email address they supplied on entry. If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is Reuben’s Retreat.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
- A list of winners will be published on social media accounts of the Promoter after the close of the competition. Only the forename of the winners will be disclosed.