Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Reuben’s Retreat’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
We aim to respond to queries on our social media channels, however this may not always be possible as our social media channels are only monitored Monday to Friday from 9-5pm. We aim to respond to any private messages within 48 hours but it can take longer if your message is received message over the weekend. Alternatively if your message is urgent, you can call our office on 01457 680 023 or email [email protected]. Please note these channels operate between the hours of 9-5pm, Monday to Friday.
We will not tolerate any comments which are offensive, obscene, are defamatory, threatening, abusive, hateful, discriminatory, unintelligible, misleading, for commercial gain, unsupportive of others or inappropriate in any other way. We reserve the right to hide or delete any comments posted on our channels, as well as block or report users if we deem it to be necessary.